Royce Place in Columbia Heights, MN
For adults 55 and better who would like assistance but still want to maintain an active lifestyle. Choose a private apartment or enjoy an affordable option of a Bed and Breakfast Suite. Royce Place also has a special secured memory care area named Ruth’s Place. Services include three meals a day and weekly housekeeping. Medication assistance and personal care services are also available. (For those who qualify, Alternative Care and Elderly Waiver funding is available.) Twenty-four hour onsite home care staffing is provided.
Take a tour of your new home.
- Controlled Access Entrance
- Staff on Duty 24 Hours a Day
- Inviting Lounge Area with Aviary
- Hair Salon
- Laundry Rooms on Each Floor
- Computer Availability
- Elevator Service
- Well-Lit Hallways and Handrails
- Sprinkler System
- Weekly Wellness Clinic
- Three Meals a Day
- Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Social and Recreational Programs
- Transportation to Scheduled Outings
- Worship Service and Spiritual Care
- Availability of Crest View Home Care
- Priority Access to Other Crest View Buildings
- Individual Control of Thermostat
- Sleeve Style Air Conditioner
- Cable Television Hookup
- Urgency Call System
- Mini-Blinds at Windows
- Ample Closet Space
We accept the Elderly Waiver, Alternative Care, Group Residential Housing, MSHO and CADI programs. For more information about county assistance programs please feel free to contact Anoka County at (763) 324-1450.
Crest View Senior Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Columbia Heights Campus
Address: 4444 Reservoir Blvd NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
12016 Ulysses St. NE Blaine MN 55434
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.