One of the things that sets Crest View apart is our highly trained and compassionate staff. Our team is dedicated to providing personalized care and support to each resident, ensuring that they are comfortable and well-cared for at all times.
In addition to our exceptional staff, Crest View also offers a wide variety of amenities and services to enhance the lives of our residents.
Daily Care: Find New Meaning in Assisted Living:
At Crest View various services and support are provided to residents to assist them with their daily activities and needs. These services are designed to help residents maintain their independence and quality of life, while also ensuring their safety and well-being.
1.Personal care assistance:
Personal care assistance is to help residents with activities of daily living (ADLs). These activities include tasks that are essential for maintaining personal hygiene, grooming, and overall well-being. Some examples of personal care assistance services at Crest View include:
- Bathing: If a person is unable to get up, our staff can help them take a shower or bath, as well as give them a bed bath.
- Dressing: Our Staff may help residents put on and take off clothing, pick appropriate clothing, secure buttons, zippers, and snaps, as well as provide aid with dressing.
- Grooming: Our staff can help you with things like brushing your teeth, combing your hair, shaving, and applying cosmetics.
- Toileting: Our Staff can aid with toileting requirements, including guiding residents to the restroom and helping with incontinence care
The level of personal care assistance provided can vary depending on the resident’s needs. Some residents may require minimal assistance, while others may require more comprehensive assistance. The assisted living facility at Crest View will assess the needs of each resident and provide care accordingly.
2. Medication management:
Our Medication Management includes ensuring that residents take their medications as prescribed, and monitoring for any side effects or interactions. Some facilities provided at Crest View include:
- Medication administration: Our staff can help with injectable, topical, and oral medication delivery. This might involve giving residents prescription reminders and watching out for correct drug swallowing.
- Medication ordering and refilling: Our staff can help with medication ordering and refilling, as well as liaising with the resident’s healthcare physician and pharmacy.
- Storage of medications: Our Staff may make sure that drugs are kept fresh and appropriately maintained, such as in a secured cabinet or refrigerator.
It’s important to note that medication management is not the same as medical care, and it should not be used as a substitute for professional medical attention. However, it can be a valuable service for residents who have difficulty remembering to take their medication, or have difficulty managing their medication regimen on their own.
It’s important for residents and their loved ones to provide detailed information about the medications that the resident is taking, including dosage, frequency, and any allergies or sensitivities. We will use this information to provide appropriate medication management services.
3. Meal assistance:
At Crest View our mean assistance includes planning, preparing, and serving meals, as well as providing assistance with eating.
- Planning and preparing meals: Staff members can design and put together wholesome meals that satisfy each resident’s dietary requirements.
- Meal service: For patients who are unable to eat with others, staff may serve meals in a dining room or in their rooms. They could also help with opening packages, cutting food, or opening containers.
- Special considerations: Staff may make specific provisions for people who have special requirements or who have trouble swallowing.
- Monitoring and tracking: Staff members may keep tabs on residents’ appetites, weights, or other nutritional health indicators and notify the resident’s healthcare physician of any changes they see.
Proper nutrition is essential for maintaining overall health and well-being. Meal assistance services in Crest View can help ensure that residents are getting the nutrients they need to stay healthy. Meal assistance services can also provide a social aspect to meals, where residents can enjoy meals together and foster a sense of community.
4. Mobility assistance:
This includes transferring, walking, and using mobility aids such as walkers or wheelchairs. Some examples of mobility assistance services include:
- Residents may receive assistance from staff while changing from a bed to a chair or from a wheelchair to the bathroom.
- Walking: Staff members may help people move by giving them support, maintaining their balance, and utilizing mobility aids like canes or walkers.
- Safety checks: To ensure that residents’ rooms and common spaces are safe for movement and to make any required improvements, staff may conduct routine safety inspections.
Mobility assistance services can be crucial for residents who have difficulty with mobility, as it can help them maintain their independence and reduce the risk of falls or other accidents. It also allows the resident to participate in activities and events that they enjoy. At Crest View we take this very seriously.
5. Housekeeping and laundry services:
Housekeeping and laundry services are types of daily care services provided in Crest View to help residents with maintaining a clean and comfortable living environment. These services can include:
- Cleaning: Staff members may help with dusting, vacuuming, and sanitizing surfaces in residents’ rooms and communal spaces. They might also make beds and change the bedding.
- Laundry assistance is available from staff members, who may also pick up, wash, dry, fold, and return residents’ dirty clothes.
- Cleaning materials: Staff members may see to it that residents have access to the essential toilet paper, soap, and other personal care products as well as cleaning supplies.
Having a clean and comfortable living environment is important for maintaining overall health and well-being. Housekeeping and laundry services can help ensure that residents are living in a safe and hygienic environment, which can also help to prevent illness.
6. Social and recreational activities:
Recreational and social activities are an important part of daily life in Crest View. These activities can include things like games, fitness classes, arts and crafts, and group outings. Some examples of recreational and social activities include:
- Exercise classes
- Games and puzzles
- Arts and crafts
- Special events
Recreational and social activities can be important for maintaining overall health and well-being. They can provide residents with a sense of purpose and fulfillment, as well as social interaction and a sense of community. These activities can also help to prevent isolation and loneliness, which are common issues among older adults.
Schedule A Tour:
We understand that choosing an assisted living community is a big decision, which is why we have a dedicated team of professionals available to answer any questions you may have and provide tours of our community. Our team includes nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and certified nursing assistants who are here to provide the care and support that you need. We also offer additional services such as medication management, physical therapy, and hospice care.
At Crest View, we strive to provide our residents with the best quality of life possible. Our community is designed to feel like home and our staff is dedicated to making sure you feel comfortable, safe, and happy.
Thank you for considering Crest View as your next home. We look forward to welcoming you to our community and showing you all that we have to offer.
Crest View Senior Community at Blaine
Assisted Living, Memory Care, Care Suites and Senior Housing Market Rental Apartments
Live in our newest community. There are 51 Assisted Living apartments, 24 Memory care Assisted Living Apartments in a secured area, 11 Care Suites and 66 Senior Housing Market Rental Apartments.
There are a limited number of apartments with reduced rents set aside for people who meet income guidelines as set by regulatory requirements.
There is Home Care onsite 24 hours a day.