Crest View Lutheran Home in Columbia Heights, MN
Short Term / Long Term Rehab, Skilled Nursing Care, Memory Care, End of Life Care:
Crest View provides the therapies necessary for recovery and rehabilitation through a full range of health care services as well as meeting the health care, social and spiritual needs of short term and long term residents. Crest View Lutheran Home is licensed by the State of Minnesota and certified by both Medicare and Medicaid.
Crest View also has contracts with most managed care providers. Skilled nursing services including medication administration, personal care assistance, a therapeutic recreation program and three meals a day are included along with social services, pastoral care, worship services, Bible study, social events and use of the library and gardens. There is also a secured area for people with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or memory loss. All faiths are invited and welcome.
Take a tour of your new home.
- 122 Skilled Nursing Beds (Medicare & Medicaid)
- Specialty Short Term Rehab Care
- Controlled Access Entrance
- Staff on Duty 24 Hours A Day
- Three Meals a Day
- Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Social and Recreational Programs
- Transportation to Scheduled Outings
- Worship Service and Spiritual Care
- Availability of Crest View Home Care
- Priority Access to Other Crest View Buildings
- Individual Control of Thermostat
- Sleeve Style Air Conditioner
- Cable Television Hookup
- Urgency Call System
- Mini-Blinds at Windows
- Ample Closet Space
We accept the Elderly Waiver, Alternative Care, Group Residential Housing, MSHO and CADI programs. For more information about county assistance programs please feel free to contact Anoka County at (763) 324-1450.
Crest View Senior Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Columbia Heights Campus
Address: 4444 Reservoir Blvd NE, Columbia Heights, MN 55421
12016 Ulysses St. NE Blaine MN 55434
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.